Putting your well-read life to work for you
In January 2005, Steve embarked on his multi-year campaign to show people how they can become more fulfilled as readers even when they live busy lives.
The CEO of Levenger, Steve has conducted his Well-Read Life Workshops in libraries, at bookstores and on college campuses. He's now bringing his workshop to the workplace.
Staff members at the headquarters for Starbucks, Target, Ingram and NCCI are among those who have been energized by Steve's message on how they can change the way they readfor work, and for life.
During Steve's workshop, which lasts about an hour, he shows you how to...
· read 12 more books a year even if you have no more time to read
· get a reading on a book before you read it
· give up on books, and why you should
· gain more from the books you read
· sieze your larger life through reading
A book signing follows the
Sheaffer Javelin Ballpoint
official pen of the Well-Read Life campaign
Complimentary pens at the workshops are courtesy
of Sheaffer. For another look at
the Javelin and other
Sheaffer pens, click here.